I couldn’t be more proud of Unlocking Bryson’s Brain, my new CBC podcast about my son Bryson, his rare disease and our family’s search for a cure. The first two episodes are now available and I can’t wait for you to hear them!
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts, including:
New episodes drop throughout April and May, and I’ll also be sharing bonus content related to Unlocking Bryson’s Brain on my other podcast: My Instruction Manual. I’ll be airing some interviews that didn’t make it into the podcast, and sharing some glimpses from behind the scenes, so make sure you’re subscribed! (Apple Podcasts. Spotify. Google Pocasts)
Scroll down to the end of this post to see the amazing video CBC created about Unlocking Bryson’s Brain.
More writing about Bryson
Here’s a list of some of what I’ve written about Bryson:
- Will you help Bryson Find a Cure for GRIN Disorders (My Instruction Manual, 2019) Read here
- Curing Bryson (My Instruction Manual, 2019) Read here
- Grateful for Hope (My Instruction Manual, 2018) Read here
- When Bad Things Make Us Better (My Instruction Manual, 2017) Read here
- More Than Just a Diagnosis (Globe and Mail, 2015) Read here
- We Have a Diagnosis: GRIN1 (2015) Read here
- Baseball and Belonging (2015) Read here
- My Father’s Day Pledge (2011) Read here
And to learn more about GRIN Disorder or to donate to help us find a cure, please visit CureGRIN.org.